A downloadable tool for Windows
"simple" todo list app, Made for #TheToolJam
- Add limitless amount of todos.
- Saving system.
- Fast. In other words, You don't have to wait 10 seconds each time you open the app.
- Upload and play music with a built-in music player.
- Customizable (change caret style, background color, text color, etc..).
- Open source.
- Also, it has a frog cursor.
Jodo is open source, and it's licensed under the MIT license. GitHub page here.
- Add a new task by Left-Click on the plus icon.
- Change task's highlight by Right-Click on the dot.
- Right or Left-Click on a task and press CNTRL+B to add a new task below it. or CNTRL+N to add one above.
- CNTRL+DD to delete.
- Create multiple todo lists.
- More customization.
- Add tags to certain tasks.
- A scripting language .
I can't build the app for mac or Linux, I only have a Windows machine. But If you have GameMaker Studio 2 you can get the source code from Github and build it yourself. and if you like to contribute to the project, feel free to send me a pull-request.
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.